빨리 꼬~~옥~ 봐주세요.^^

빨리 꼬~~옥~ 봐주세요.^^

금빛들녘 0 1829 0 0
문장이 좀 길어요. 뜻을 해석해서 번역좀 부탁드려요.
Tell me about yourself
I was brought up in Taegu until I moved to Seoul to enter university. I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters and I am the youngest son. I graduated fuom OO University Iast year, majoring in library science. While I was in school, I had the  chance to work as a librarian on campus for 2 yeaus. I am currently working in a city library as I seek for full time employment.

Why do you want to work for this company?
Before an applicant to your company, I am a satisfied customer of your products. I have been using your shampoo, soap and lotion. I also lide the fact that your company is very concerned about environment. I ve always wanted to take part in preserving the environment. This is the main reason why your company appeals to me so much.

Why should I hire you? and What experience do you hove in this field?
As you must have seen on my resume, I have 3 years of homepage
production experience while I was in school. With my hands on experience and educational background, I know I can contribute to your team.

Tell me about your strengths and weadnesses?
I believe I can say that I am good with people. I can make friends faster than most people and this is why I am always surrounded by friends. My weakness is that I usually take too much time before making any decision. But once I make the decision, I don`t look back and get on with the work.

0 Comments